Freedom Staffing has the highest level of respect for our country’s servicemen and servicewomen. We strive to place hard-working, dedicated military veterans into meaningful, quality positions.
We are also dedicated to placing IT business veterans in IT staff augmentation positions to bring their years of experience and knowledge to our clients.
The following Frequently Asked Questions will help you determine if you are a good fit for Freedom Staffing. If you believe you are qualified to be considered for employment, please contact us.
- Is Freedom Staffing a temp agency?
No, Freedom is a staff augmentation company, typically our contracts last two-four years. However we do have some projects that are six months to one year.
- Who would I work for? Freedom Staffing, or the organization where I’m sent?
You will be a W2 employee of Freedom Staffing working at one of our clients’ sites.
- What is the typical length of assignment?
Typically two-four years, but depends and varies on contract and project scope.
- Do you staff jobs only in the central Indiana area, or elsewhere in the country?
We staff all over the United States. Currently we have resources in Indiana, Ohio, Florida, North Carolina, Maryland and Virginia.
- Do I have to be willing to move?
No, unless you are not in an area where we currently have job openings available.
- What type of experience does your typical employee have?
Most of our employees have experience in all areas of information technology, software lifecycle. We also have customer service representatives, administrative assistants, secretaries and all clerical functions in a vast array of industries and sectors.
- Do you staff job requests outside the technology field?
Yes, we staff customer service, call center, clerical, administrative assistants and secretaries. We also have staffed RN’s for reviewing health insurance and workers compensation claims.
- How long has Freedom Staffing been in existence?
Freedom Staffing was originally named Knight Systems, LLC. Knight Systems LLC, was formed in 1998 in Denver Colorado and in 2001 moved to Indianapolis, IN on the request of one of our clients. In 2007, we were re-branded Freedom Staffing with the same ownership structure.
- Who runs Freedom Staffing?
Day-to-day operations are run by Devin Knight (Executive President).
- I’m interested! How do I start the process?
Please visit our Careers Page.